Friendsgiving Charcuterie FUNDRAISER (public event)
Time & Location
About the Event
What’s more inclusive than expanding the Thanksgiving holiday to include friends as well as family? Friendsgiving is a combination of friends + Thanksgiving. Figuratively and literally, Friendsgiving is when you come together with your best of friends to celebrate not only thanks but each other’s company.
Typically Friendsgiving is an informal party where all that are invited celebrate potluck style. This year, celebrate hospitality, generosity, & inclusion by gifting, bringing, or sharing a Charcuterie platter with a cause!
Each Charcuterie platter & bottle of wine sold supports LET GRACE IN families grieving the death of their child. Let Grace In is a local 501c3 Non-Profit charity founded by the Gouveia family in honor of their 5 year old son Grayson, who died in 2016 from an agressive brain cancer called Gliollastoma. Let Grace In’s mission is to restore hope to these families by building community and fostering physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Let Grace In does this through 3 main programs:
- The Hope Retreat- an extended time to do the hard grief work while building relationships with other families with similar loss. Our Hope Retreat 5-minute video https://youtu.be/G2q-62Flp9Y
- Our monthly Therapeutic events- We have a variety of professionals in Mental Health, Art Therapy, Marital & Family Therapy, Child Life, Grief recovery, etc. who lead group sessions of sharing, relationship building and learning/self-care.
- The Grief Recovery Method- The evidenced based educational program to help move beyond the emotional pain caused by grief.
Your donation will also help fund Let Grace In's children's book about a grieving sibling called "My Journey with the Wind", A magical story of grief. The book is currently in the illustration phase and is set to release by 2022.
DEADLINE TO ORDER WILL BE NOVEMBER 7, 2021
Mahalo and Mahalo again for being in it with us and for supporting our grieving community.
- SMALL Charcuterie$30$300$0
- Medium Charcuterie$45$450$0
- 1/2 bottle of Chardonnay$15$150$0
- FULL bottle of Cabernet$25$250$0