Fri, Oct 07|
OCTOBER 4-day, 3-Night HOPE RETREAT
Our Hope Retreat provides space & time for grieving families to acknowledge their pain together, share their stories, participate in therapeutic activities that reduce anxiety, memorialize, & promote self care.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2022, 3:00 PM HST – Oct 10, 2022, 11:00 AM HST
Camp Mokuleia, 68-729 Farrington Highway
About the Event
Our Hope Retreat engages bereaved families in a variety of therapeutic activities and Let Grace In's intuitive, compassionate, professionals will come alongside you and offer an opportunity to revive health in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual self while developing meaningful relationships with families who have suffered a similar loss.
The retreat is offered to the whole family and will have programing for parents and children. We are able to accommodate 8 families at retreat. First time families will be given priority registration.
The ONE BEDROOM will be a room with private complete bath, 2 twin beds, bedside table, card table, lamps, overhead fan and 2 chairs. All linen is provided, except towels for beach and bath, and the views are some of the most wonderful on the island, just steps from the beach. (Our family of 4 has stayed in a 1-bedroom room by adding a blow up full/queen air mattress which fits snug at the base of the beds. A pack n play would fit comfortably with the two twin beds in this room. LGI has a handful of child sized cots to lend if needed as well.)
The TWO BEDROOM accommodation will have a private complete bath with 2 rooms with 2 twin beds each. This is a total of 4 twin beds. We only have a total of 4 of these accommodations and they are all on the ground floor.
There will be a group kitchen with sink (limited refrigerator/freezer space will be available for special diets, children's milk, etc. LGI will be storing snacks in the refrigerator as well.)
- We have 2 handicap accessible rooms available. All ground floor bathrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Thanks to generosity of our donors we are able to extend a low rate for our guests:
ONE BEDROOM (two single beds) $200*
TWO BEDROOM (4 single beds) $350*.
Your registration fee* includes:
- 3-night stay in a private room with complete bathroom in the lodge (see details above).
- 8 meals starting with Dinner on Friday night and ending with Breakfast Monday morning prior to check-out, plus snacks
- All programing & supplies for Adults and children. Holistic activities will include: Facilitated Family therapeutic activities, Move your body activities (workout/Yoga/dance), Arts & Crafts, La'au Lapa'au teaching & Lomi Lomi Massage with Kumu Cody, MA, Sibling focused time with Ashley Wolfe, MA, CCLS, Meditation with Chaplain David Woo, MFA, MD, Healing touch with Joyce Wong, Holistic RN, CHTP, LMT, Camp Fire, Group share time and more with our LGI programs team & volunteers. (programs subject to adjust)
- Wireless Internet service available throughout the lodge.
- Parking at the Retreat site for one car per family.
COVID saftey policy: In an abundance of caution for the safety of all attending, participants will either be vaccinated or have a negative covid test result within three days of attending retreat. We will have on-site testing available for exposures.
AS ALWAYS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call gabby at 451-3660 (this number does NOT accept text messages). for any questions or concerns of any kind.
*If in need, scholarship assistance is available for your first-time retreat. We strive to serve all those who wish to come to Let Grace In's Hope Retreat.
TWO- Bedroom Registration
This registration ticket reserves a spot for your Ohana at our Hope Retreat & a room will be assigned to you. Mahalo!
ONE- Bedroom (2 single beds)
This registration ticket reserves a spot for a one-bedroom accommodation at our Hope Retreat & a room will be assigned to you. Mahalo!
LGI TEAM FACILITATOR ONLY
This ticket is ONLY for the use of the LGI team facilitating the event. Mahalo!
LGI VOLUNTEER ONLY
This ticket is for volunteers generously giving their time to the Hope Retreat!
Pay what you want
Pay what you want