DECEMBER 3-Night HOPE RETREAT
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Hope Retreat engages bereaved families in a variety of healing activities and invites you to develop relationships with others on the grief journey. Coming alongside you with our intuative, heart centered professionals are an opportunity to revive health in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual self while developing meaningful relationships with families who have suffered a similar loss.
The retreat is offered to the whole family and will have directed programing to parents and children. The retreat will accomodate all families in the lodge and there will be no other guests staying in the lodge outside of Let Grace In.
8-10 Families will be welcomed to attend retreat: Each family will have a room with private complete bath, 2 twin beds, bedside table, card table, lamps, overhead fan and comfortable chairs. All linen is provided, and the views are some of the most wonderful on the island, just steps from the beach. There will be a group kitchen with sink (refrigerator will be used for meal prep storage)
- IF you have a LARGE immediate family or need a handicap accessible room, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-451-3660 (this number can NOT accept text messages) . We can accomodate a limted amount of larger families (requiring more than one room) and have just 2 handicap accessible rooms avaliable.
Thanks to generosity of our donors we are able to extend a low rate for our guests. Couple rate (two adults) $100 and Ohana rate (2 adults and children) will be $200.
Your registration fee* includes:
- 3-night stay in a private room with complete bathroom in the lodge (see details above).
- 8 meals starting with Dinner on Friday Dec 17th and ending with Breakfast prior to check-out on Dec 20, plus snacks
- All programing & supplies for Adults and children. Holistic activities will include: Facilitated Family thereputic activites, Move your body activities (workout/Yoga/dance), Art Therapy with Jessica Ando, LMFT, La'au Lapa'au teaching & Lomi Lomi Massage with Kumu Cody, MA, Sibling focused thereputic play & programing with Ashley Wolfe, MA, CCLS, Meditation with Chaplain David Woo, MFA, MD, Healing touch with Joyce Wong, Holistic RN, CHTP, LMT, star gazing, Ginger Bread Village making with caroling and lots of love and Aloha. (programs subject to adjust)
- Wireless Internet service available throughout the lodge.
- Parking at the Retreat site
COVID saftey policy: In an abundance of caution for the safety of all attending, participants will either be vaccinated or have a negative covid test result within three days of attending retreat. Children's vaccinations are planned to become avaliable by the December retreat dates for ages 5-11 years old.
AS ALWAYS, please email email@example.com or call gabby at 451-3660 (this number does NOT accept text messages). for any questions or concerns of any kind.
*If in need, scholarship assistance is available for your first-time retreat. We strive to serve all those who wish to come to Let Grace In's Hope Retreat.
- OHANA Registration$200$2000$0
- COUPLE Registration ( 2 adults$100$100Sold Out
- LGI TEAM FACILITATOR ONLY$0$00$0
- LGI VOLUNTEER ONLY$0$00$0
- Jay zwicky$50$50Sold Out