top of page
- Sat, Mar 30Ko'olau Ballrooms and Conference CenterMar 30, 2024, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM HSTKo'olau Ballrooms and Conference Center, 45-550 Kionaole Road Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744Join us for a celebration dinner to raise funds for Let Grace In programs that support families in healing and restoration after the death of their child.
- Time is TBDscheduled zoom meetingTime is TBDscheduled zoom meetingWe hope to gain a better understanding of parents’ & siblings’ experience of grieving & coping before, during, and after a child’s death. The results are intended to inform the development of better support systems for families facing the death of their child. Mahalo for your consideration.
- Sat, Dec 02Bluewater MissionDec 02, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM HSTBluewater Mission, 1114 Mona St, Honolulu, HI 96821, USAThe holiday season can be difficult. You are not alone in this. Let's come together to remember our children over dinner, create a memorial lantern or ornament and be in the company of other families who are living a similar journey.
- Thu, Nov 02Laie Beach HouseNov 02, 2023, 4:00 PM HST – Nov 05, 2023, 12:00 PM HSTLaie Beach House, 55-625 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, HI 96762, USAJoin us at the November Team weekend Retreat at the Laie Beach House, Hale o Napohaku. We will take time to intentionally gather, restore, debrief October Mokuleia retreat and set vision on 2024 programing schedule.
- Sat, Oct 21The Parish of St. Clement & PreschoolOct 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM HSTThe Parish of St. Clement & Preschool, 1515 Wilder Ave, Honolulu, HI 96822, USALocal Chapter Compassionate Friend's leaders, David & Terry Kaniaupio have invited us to join them for lunch and their special guest Dr. Baugher for his Workshop: How To Get Grief Out.
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 14Manoa Valley TheaterOct 14, 2023, 8:30 PM – 10:40 PM HSTManoa Valley Theater, 2833 E Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822, USAWe have been gifted an opportunity to attend this Clean Comedy Show this Saturday. Use the coupon code “let grace in” to redeem free tickets at their website. This is family friendly event and there is an early 6pm OR a late 8:30pm show option.
- Fri, Oct 06Camp MokuleiaOct 06, 2023, 3:00 PM HST – Oct 09, 2023, 11:00 AM HSTCamp Mokuleia, 68-729 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791-8333Our Hope Retreat provides space & time for grieving families to acknowledge their pain together, share their stories, participate in therapeutic activities that reduce anxiety, memorialize, & promote self care.
- Fri, Oct 06Camp MokuleiaOct 06, 2023, 2:00 PM HST – Oct 09, 2023, 11:30 AM HSTCamp Mokuleia, 68-729 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791Mahalo for giving of your time and talents during hope retreat. This is the retreat application for volunteers joining us October 6-9th at Camp Mokuleia.
- Sat, Sep 23Lyon ArboretumSep 23, 2023, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM HSTLyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822Join us for our monthly therapeutic event at Lyon Arboretum with Ecopsychologist Lizabeth Kashinsky. We will be hiking in Manoa Valley public botanical garden with the intention of deepening our connections with self, one another, and nature.
- Sat, Aug 19Bluewater MissionAug 19, 2023, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM HSTBluewater Mission, 1114 Mona St, Honolulu, HI 96821, USAJoin us for a Gentle Stretching & Movement + Yoga Nidra & Progressive Muscle Relaxation Class with Salina that will invite you into deep rest & an opportunity to release grief.
- Sun, Jul 09Star's HaleJul 09, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMStar's Hale, 1934 Bertram St, Honolulu, HI 96816, USACome work with dough under the guidance of Sourdough Pizza Chef, Michael Bernardini & Holistic Nutritionist, Elizabeth Gonzalez, of Bernie's Basics. As bereaved parents, they offer a unique opportunity to share with us their perspective on healing grief living dough (sourdough).
- Fri, Jun 23Molokai Comunity Health CenterJun 23, 2023, 3:00 PM HST – Jun 26, 2023, 1:00 PM HSTMolokai Comunity Health Center, 30 Oki Place Kaunakakai, HI 96748Our Hope Retreat provides space & time for parents & siblings who are grieving their child/sibling to acknowledge their pain, share their stories, participate in therapeutic activities that reduce anxiety, memorialize, & promote self care. This retreat is open to Molokai Ohana only.
- Fri, Jun 16Golden Hawaii BarbershopJun 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMGolden Hawaii Barbershop, 3472 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816In honor of Father's Day, we invite our bereaved dads to gather, talk story, get styled and have time and space together over pizza.
- Sat, Apr 22Kapaa Quarry Industrial ComplexApr 22, 2023, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM HSTKapaa Quarry Industrial Complex, 905 Kalanianaʻole Hwy #3216, Kailua, HI 96734, USAIn this workshop we will handbuild succulent planters with artist Jaimie Nagle in her Kailua studio. Have a coffee on us before working the earth into a special piece of your own.
- Fri, Mar 17Harry&Jeanette Weinberg Hoʻokupu CenterMar 17, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PMHarry&Jeanette Weinberg Hoʻokupu Center, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd suite f, Honolulu, HI 96813, USAFrom Seed to Bloom Join us for a celebration dinner to raise funds for Let Grace In programs that support families in healing and restoration after the death of their child.
bottom of page