- Sat, Nov 20The Lim Ohana HomeFeeling Stressed? Lani Almanza, grieving mother & founder of Alaka'i Associates, will lead us through this short seminar, 10 Tips for Managing Stress. No matter what you're facing, Lani will provide you with easy strategies that you can incorporate into your daily routines.
- Sat, Oct 23Icky Love Pottery Studio in KaaawaIn this 2.5 hr workshop we will make candle-holders/lanterns that will utilize a few methods of handbuilding with stoneware clay: pinching, coiling, attaching, and piercing. You will create a unique piece that will allow the light to shine through your piece.
- Sat, Sep 18LGI Zoom September eventSeptember’s therapeutic event features a crystal singing bowl guided meditation followed by a finger labyrinth walk . This month, we take a moment for ourselves to reduce anxiety & anger, stimulate our immune system & learn new ways to care for ourselves while sharing with one another.
- Sat, Jul 10Holomua FarmsJoin us at the serene Holomua Farms, surrounded by Hawaii's tropical landscape and be with other families who understand. The whole family is invited and we will spend the day in remembrance, reflection, healing and restoration.
- Sat, Jun 12Duke's WaikikiWe are celebrating Father's Day with a Dad's Breakfast at Duke's Waikiki!